Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chapter 4


     I usually don't like walking to school, but sometimes it's really interesting. One day I saw something shiny in a knot-hole of a tree. I looked into it and there was a piece of gum! When I told Jem about it, he said to spit the gum out because that tree was by the Radley house. The next day, Jem and I looked into the hole again and found some pennies. Jem doesn't want to take them yet. He thinks someone owns the money and is hiding it there.


     Dill, Jem and I were playing outside my house one day. They told me I should put myself in a tire and they would roll me down a hill. When it was happening, it hurt and I wanted it to stop. Soon enough, I felt a hard bump and I fell out of the tire. I looked up, and I was at the porch of the Radley house. Jem was yelling at me to run back. Before I hurried up to get out of the Radley's yard, I heard a laugh coming from the house. It was really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment