Monday, March 4, 2013

Chapter 2


     Today I finally started school! It definitely wasn't like I thought it would be. I already got in trouble for actually being SMART! My teacher, Miss Caroline, said my father should stop teaching me because he does not know what he is doing. First of all, she doesn't even know my father. Second of all, I am more literate than anyone else in my class. I know the teacher is new to the town of Maycomb, but she doesn't need to feel like she's better than any of us!



     There is this boy in my class named Walter Cunningham. The other day in school Miss Caroline told us to take out our lunches and put them on our desk. When Walter didn't take out a lunch, Miss Caroline questioned him about it. When he did not answer, I spoke for him. I told our teacher how he is a Cunningham and they don't have much at all. They do not take money from others if they can't pay them back. At the end of the school day, I told my father and Jem about the situation Walter was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment