Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chapter 3


     Since I spoke for Walter, I was on Miss Caroline's bad side. Jem told me to let it go; I'm bigger than he is and he's a nice fellow. Our family knew the Cunningham family. Walter's father was one of Atticus's clients, and we knew that they were good people. Jem invited Walter over for dinner, and he sure was happy to join us! He poured syrup on everything, including his vegetables and meat! I thought it was quiet strange, but Calpurnia told me not to be rude about it.


     There is this mean, dirty boy in my class. His name is Burris Ewell. Burris is older than the rest of us. He only comes to school for the first day. The other day Miss Caroline was screaming because she saw his cooties crawling around the classroom. Burris is older than the rest of us. He said hurtful things to Miss Caroline and made her cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment